The flat bed range of air blast liquid coolers have been designed to fulfil a wide range of cooling needs in the industrial process cooling market.
Efficient, economical and easy to operate, special attention being given in their design to achieve optimum thermal efficiency, whilst providing low noise emissions and low energy consumption.
Dry air coolers have a completely non-ferrous water circuit and can be operated with a sealed liquid circuit which gives the benefit of:-
• No clogging of cooling pipes and waterways
• No expensive water treatment required
• No evaporative losses
• No blowdown losses
• No drift losses
• No environmental contamination
• Low maintenance costs
• Low running costs
• Versatile design configurations
• Suitable for various fluids
Options Can Include:
• Blow-through fans
(high temperature application)
• Vertical orientation
• ‘V’ Block configuration
• Packaged with integral pump/tank
• Low noise
• Various materials of constructions
• Fan stage control
• Fan speed control
• Special electrical control systems.
Standard housings are manufactured in hot-dip galvanised steel, with liquid circuits and headers in copper. Axial fans direct driven by IP55 electric motors move air over the aluminium finned heat exchangers which are pressure tested to 15 bar.